Tarsco offers bolted silos for plastic resin storage. Plastic resin producers, processors, compounders, system integrators and end-users are just a few from our customer base.
Tarsco Bolted Tank offers epoxy coated bolted silos for plastic pellet/resin storage in a variety of capacities. Plastic resin producers, processors, compounders, system integrators and end-users are just a few from our customer base. We are an industry leader in providing the right tank tailored specifically for the unique properties of the resin material stored. Hopper slopes are available from 30-75 degrees. Designs quoted include funnel flow, mass flow and expanded flow discharge approaches. We build industrial process tanks only and utilize coatings that don’t contaminate your resins. Tarsco Bolted Tank’s engineers are ready to design your custom silo for plastic pellet/resin storage which can include accessories such as a guardrail, ladders, high and low level indicator mounts, vents, manways and roof access hatches.
The Tarsco Bolted Tank advantage includes:
- Various bolted tank diameters and capacities available (with hoppers)
- Construction available: coated carbon steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Baked-on factory coatings formulated for pellet/resin storage
- Product flow testing to ensure mass or funnel flow requirements
- Field installation by direct in-house Tarsco Bolted Tank crews
- Auxiliary equipment including dust collection, slide gate, vacuum box, level controls, blowers, conveying pipe, etc.
- The simplistic approach to a complete plastic pellet/resin system that is unmatched in performance
- Competitive pricing
- Turnkey design, supply and installation by one company – Tarsco Bolted Tank
Typical Pellet/Resin Storage Applications Include:
- Polyethylene pellets
- ABS pellets
- Nylon pellets
- Polycarbonate pellets
- Polyester pellets
- Polypropylene pellets
- Polystyrene pellets
- PVC powder
- Regrind plastics and blended resin