Tarsco provides many dry and liquid tank products for chemical storage. We address the necessary factors for a stored chemical product – operating temperature, operating pressure/vacuum, corrosion issues, purity, operating environment, construction materials, codes, thermal expansion, chemical resistance and appropriate design standards.
Tarsco Chemical Storage Tank features:
- Custom Slope Hoppers are available for the desired discharge pattern in “dry” chemical storage hopper tanks.
- Flat bottom and slope bottom designs for liquid chemical applications
- For dry chemical storage, funnel flow and mass flow designs are available.
- Construction Materials for liquid chemical storage include: 304 stainless, 316 stainless, 316L stainless, coated carbon steel, ECTFE, FEP/PFA, FRP (Polyester, Vinylester, Furan Composites), Hi-Alloys, MFA, PVDF, Polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, Polyethylene, TFM
- Specification capabilities: ASME-RTP-1, ASTM D-4099, ASTM 3-3299, AWWA D120, ASME Section VIII Div. I, 3A Dairy, BS 4994, API 620, API 650, API 12B, API Principles, AWWA D103-97, NFPA-22, NFPA-68, FM Approved, FM Principles
- Field installation provided by direct in-house Tarsco installation crews.
- We will design and install the foundation, the tank, the support structure and auxiliary equipment.
- Tarsco is the competitive price leader for dry and liquid chemical storage tanks.