Tarsco Bolted Tank’s decades of experience combined with our state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facility can provide you with any volume of storage you may require. Flat Panel bolted tanks offer outstanding performance, reliability and ease of installation.
Our flat seam, field-assembled design is the most advanced technology in the bolted tank industry. Using the latest sealant to replace all strip gaskets we dramatically reduce the possibility of bolted panel seam leaks.
Tarsco Bolted Tank’s flat panel design provides a smooth interior wall surface superior to older flanged panel designs. Tanks are erected from ground level with a jacking system, improving safety at the construction site. This system eliminates expensive cranes and improves our ability to work in confined spaces.
Our panels are finished in our factory with a thermal fusion bonded powder coating.
- Speed and ease of manufacturing and erection
- Worry-free quality in design coatings
- Least expensive solution over a lifetime
- Inline design increases sealing capabilities
- Green friendly eliminating environmental concerns
- Lower erection cost due to economical shipping and elimination of field welding
- Bolted tanks can be relocated and expanded, improving residual value
The Coatings Process starts with an overhead monorail rotary-blast machine, capable of achieving SSPC SP-10, utilizes eight separate rotary blasting wheels to make sure that the metal surface is free of all visible oil, grease, dust, dirt mill scale, rust coatings and other foreign debris, which could interfere with the coatings process and impact durability and tank life.
A four-stage power wash machine executes a clean wash, rinse, a secondary rinse, which removes all hardness from the water.
In the next step, tank components are run through a highly efficient gas convection dry-off oven to ensure the tank components are completely dry, preventing flash rusting prior to painting.
A primer is then applied by the powder coating system. This patented technology ensures even paint coverage.
The new paint-booth technology eliminates cross contamination and is yet another effort to make Tarsco Bolted Tank the most environmentally friendly tank manufacturer in the world.
Following the powder coating process the components are exposed to an electrical infrared gel oven, which allows a gelling time significantly less that the traditional convection systems. The energy-efficient system cures coatings from the inside out, is more time efficient and provides less of an environmental footprint. The final process of the new coatings system is the top-coat process.
In the top coat booth, the patented powder coating system allows the minimization of “faraday,” which is hard to reach spots. This system ensures equal coverage of all tank components. The booth features safeguards that make cross-color contamination virtually impossible.
A gas cure convection oven allows for a quick ramp-up of curing temperatures, which allows the system to cure very heavy and thick metals uniformly and consistently.
The following capabilities and services are offered to our customers through our in-house engineering department:
- Design calculations and foundation designs
- Tank drawings with the ability to locate all accessories
- Approval drawings in AUTOCAD
- PE stamps for all states are available
- Specifications electronically
- Design for any Seismic Zone, specific wind loads, deck load sand for future expansion.
- Capacities up to 5 million gallons
At Tarsco our construction management staff offers customers with the following:
- Assigned contact through project completion ensuring effective communication and attention to detail.
- Planning assistance, scheduling and drawing review.
- Preliminary tank layout and confirmation.
- Product specification and design criteria assistance.
Tarsco employs professional in-house crews with ample training and experience. This allows us to provide the following to our customers:
- Tanks that are erected from ground level with a jacking system. This method of tank erection improves safety at the construction site, eliminates expensive cranes and enhances our ability to work in confined spaces. The entire construction process is completed by our qualified crews.
- Tanks are erected by our field crews that are factory-trained direct employees. Our construction crews receive more than 120 hours of in-house safety training, which guarantees the completion of your project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Tarsco has earned an impressive safety record – our EMR reflects a record that is substantially better than the industry average.
- Hydrostatic testing and commissioning.
- Post-job service to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Installation of tank insulation systems and additional components.
We can create a storage tank solution that will agree with your budget and scheduling needs without compromising quality. Tarsco works with clients at the national and global level to manufacture and construct projects with exceptional quality. We engineer our tanks to meet industry standards as well as client specifications to provide consistent quality in even the most demanding situations.
Our expertise and available resources allow us to execute a broad range of projects, in both size and complexity, tackling the unique challenges our customers face. Our dedicated and educated staff will meet and surpass all your requirements from conception to commissioning. We provide timely and informative quotes, proficient engineering, quality manufacturing, competent project management and well-trained construction crews to solve all your tank storage needs. Contact us today to learn more about our products and solutions and how you can get the customized storage tanks for your exact needs.