When working with Brant you have the largest integrated custom lining and coating facility in North America at your disposal. We assure corrosion protection using rubber linings and coating systems tailored to the specific details required for your project.
Each production process is supported by the assets needed to do the complete job in-house. Material handling, spraying, baking, blasting and curing, are all tasks performed in a safe and environmentally conscious manner whether our services be provided in-shop or on-site.
BRANT'S project management system ensures all work is performed to meet and exceed your expectations. It is our policy to maintain strict quality control records and safety surveillance on all projects.
Our Facility Details:
- Over 70 team members
- 69,000 sq.ft. of industrial lining and coating facilities
- Six overhead shop cranes, up to 40 ton capacity
- 110 ton mobile yard crane capacity
- 20’ x 20’ overhead doors
- Environmentally controlled, automated, state-of-the-art blasting system
- Conventional, airless, HVLP, electrostatic and plural component spray equipment
- Four ovens – up to 15’W x 17’H x 30’L and up to 900° F
- Autoclave 10’ dia. x 62’ long
- Four paint booths up to 25’ openings, 50’ long
- Approved applicator for all major rubber & coating suppliers
- Full service field crews
- Transportation services by road or rail
- ISO compliant quality assurance program
- MOE certified facility