TF Warren Group purchased the assets of USA Tank in May, 2015 forming Tarsco Bolted Tank, Inc.
Tarsco Bolted Tank manufactures bolted tanks for liquid and dry storage solutions, our team of professionals works diligently to improve our products, processes, and procedures.
We bring experience, safety and customer service to each project. Our expertise and available resources allow us to execute a wide range of projects in both size and complexity, tackling the unique challenges you face.
Tarsco Bolted Tank provides timely and informative quotes, proficient engineering, quality manufacturing, competent project management and well-trained construction crews to solve all your tank storage needs.
We design and manufacture to national and international standards and have extensive experience in all environments and climates worldwide.
Tarsco Bolted Tank purchased a Bystronic ByTrans Extended 3015 laser cutting system for the Goodman, MO manufacturing facility. The state-of-the-art laser is the first part of an equipment upgrade totaling over $7 million.
Tarsco Bolted Tank serves the following markets:
- Water and wastewater
- Energy and power
- Oil and Gas
- Dry Bulk Materials
- Fractional Sand Processing Facilities
The Flat Panel Bolted Advantage
- Flat-panel bolted tanks offer outstanding performance, reliability and ease of installation. Our decades of experience combined with our state-of-the-art engineering and manufacturing facilities deliver effective storage tank solutions.
- Speed and ease of manufacturing.
- Using the latest sealant to replace all strip gaskets, we dramatically reduce the possibility of bolted panel seam leaks.
- Provides a smooth interior wall surface superior to older flanged panel designs.
- Tanks are erected from the ground level with a jacking system, improving safety at the job site.
- Eliminates expensive cranes and improves our ability to work in confined spaces.
- Green friendly, eliminating environmental concerns.
- Lower erection cost due to economical shipping and elimination of field welding.
- Bolted tanks can be relocated and expanded, improving residual value.
- Powder Coatings:
- Tarsco Bolted Tank utilizes Sherwin Williams Industrial Coatings division for the powder coating supplier.
- Tarsco and Sherwin Williams worked closely to formulate a powder coating (Thermal Bond 579) that along with coating all aspects of tank panels and parts, would also adhere to tank panel edges as well as inside bolt holes to ensure a thorough coating.
- Tarsco utilizes a 2-part powder coat thermal cross link system to ensure adhesion from the base coat to the exterior color chosen for top coat.
- Factory applied powder coating with performance that cannot be duplicated with field applied coatings.
- Protects over wide temperature range.
- What's next for our coatings line:
- We are currently in the process of designing and purchasing a new coatings application system to meet a wide variety of requirements for customers. Installation complete by Summer 2016.